ESS - Fire Goggles X-Tricator - 740-0287
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
X-tricator™ is ideal solution for structural firefighters who understand the need to have primary eye protection for extrications and forcible entry work. The ESS X-tricator™ can be stored in a pocket and deployed using the Snap-On/Snap-Off™ helmet mount system, providing the performance of an ESS goggle in seconds. Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy.
Roomy frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses. Includes a set of two Tear-Off Lens Covers.
X-tricator™ goggles are compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA and ANSI Z87.1-2010, and provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection. X-tricator™ goggles are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- 2-piece strap & Snap-on/Snap-off™ mounting system
- Patented Speed-Clip™ system facilitates quick strap adjustment
- Full-perimeter hybrid ventilation/filtration system minimizes lens fogging, filters smoke & airborne particles
- Closed-cell face padding is smooth, durable & easy to clean
- Interchangeable 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear
- ANSI Z87.1 Compliant
- NFPA 1500
ESS LENS CARD AND GLASSES SIZES
We invite you to read the ESS lens and glasses sizes chart presenting:
- value of visible light transmission (VLT) for all ESS lenses - it is helpful in choosing the color of the lens in terms of the environment in which it will be used
- information on the impact resistance - why should we choose the ESS glasses
- frames sizes of all ESS glasses models - useful in the optimal adjustment of glasses to the size and shape of the user's face
- information about the completion of ESS glasses sets - One?, 3LS?, 2X? - these markings will no longer be a secret
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben