ESS - Jumpmaster™ Balistic Brille Terrain Tan - Klar Brillenglas - EE7035-04
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Characterized by an extremely low weight, which combined with ballistic durability and universal compatibility, make them applicable in every situation and will be suitable for every user.
Attractive goggle design also brings ergonomic form and comfort of use. Thanks to the quick release system, the replacement of components is easy. Aerodynamic design favors use during parachute jumping.
Polycarbonate lens with a thickness of 2.6 mm provide ballistic protection and represent the highest optical class. The ClearZone™ surface finish limits the fogging of the lenses and protects them against scratches, while the OpFoam™ foam improves the comfort and hygiene of use.
The specific construction that uses the pivots at the belt attachment points allows it to be used with most helmets available on the market.
The flexible Speedsleeve™ makes it possible to clean and secure the visors. Thanks to the tunnel construction, it can remain on the belt during use of the goggles.
- weight: 66 g (with Speedsleeve™)
- lens thickness: 2.6 mm
- VLT: 90%
- UVA / UVB protection: 100%
- ballistic standards: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1 - 2015, OSHA & CE EN166
- color: Terrain Tan
ESS LENS CARD AND GLASSES SIZES
We invite you to read the ESS lens and glasses sizes chart presenting:
- value of visible light transmission (VLT) for all ESS lenses - it is helpful in choosing the color of the lens in terms of the environment in which it will be used
- information on the impact resistance - why should we choose the ESS glasses
- frames sizes of all ESS glasses models - useful in the optimal adjustment of glasses to the size and shape of the user's face
- information about the completion of ESS glasses sets - One?, 3LS?, 2X? - these markings will no longer be a secret
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben