ESS - Fire Goggles X-Tricator - 740-0287
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
X-tricator™ is ideal solution for structural firefighters who understand the need to have primary eye protection for extrications and forcible entry work. The ESS X-tricator™ can be stored in a pocket and deployed using the Snap-On/Snap-Off™ helmet mount system, providing the performance of an ESS goggle in seconds. Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy.
Roomy frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses. Includes a set of two Tear-Off Lens Covers.
X-tricator™ goggles are compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA and ANSI Z87.1-2010, and provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection. X-tricator™ goggles are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- 2-piece strap & Snap-on/Snap-off™ mounting system
- Patented Speed-Clip™ system facilitates quick strap adjustment
- Full-perimeter hybrid ventilation/filtration system minimizes lens fogging, filters smoke & airborne particles
- Closed-cell face padding is smooth, durable & easy to clean
- Interchangeable 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear
- ANSI Z87.1 Compliant
- NFPA 1500
Please familiarize with ESS Lens Chart presenting the Visible Light Transmittance for all lens models of the company. It will let you choose lens tints and VLTs dependent upon your most-frequented environments.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion