ESS - Crossbow Ersatzglas - Photochromic - 740-0452
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology is engineered inside the lens to prevent scratches outside. The Crossbow's DedBolt™ Lens Lock system allows for rapid lens interchange.
Light-Adapting Technology - ESS Photochromic lenses adapt rapidly to changing light conditions:
- 50% Activation at 11 seconds
- 90% Activation in less than one minute
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) Range: 86%-24%
Crossbow® replacement lenses are compatible with both Crossbow Tri-Tech Fit™ frames (for normal use) and Crossbow Suppressor™ frames (for use with ear cup hearing protection and communications gear).
All Crossbow® replacement lenses include a black Low-Pro Nosepiece and a protective flannel sleeve.
Engage. Adapt. Excel.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series™ eyeshield platform, all Crossbow® components are compatible and fully interchangeable with the ESS Crosshair™ and ESS Suppressor™. For example, you can upgrade a Crosshair™ to premium Crossbow® anti-fog lenses--including ANSI-rated Polarized--or adapt for hearing protection use with the ultra-thin Suppressor™ frame.
Note: ESS Polarized Crossbow™ lenses meet ANSI Z87.1, but not U.S. Mil Spec 31013.
ESS LENS CARD AND GLASSES SIZES
We invite you to read the ESS lens and glasses sizes chart presenting:
- value of visible light transmission (VLT) for all ESS lenses - it is helpful in choosing the color of the lens in terms of the environment in which it will be used
- information on the impact resistance - why should we choose the ESS glasses
- frames sizes of all ESS glasses models - useful in the optimal adjustment of glasses to the size and shape of the user's face
- information about the completion of ESS glasses sets - One?, 3LS?, 2X? - these markings will no longer be a secret
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben