Featuring a frameless bottom lens design and innovative Lens Gate™ that makes lens exchanges quicker and field of view greater than ever. The military-grade polycarbonate lens material delivers crisp optics, plus a broad range of ballistic protection.
A light and balanced fit that won’t interfere with hats, helmets, hearing pro or comms gear makes the Crowbar™ possibly the most versatile ESS sunglass ever created. Small-to-Medium Fit.
The Crowbar™ Sunglass exceeds U.S. MIL Spec MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2015, OSHA and CE EN166.
- Unique interchangeable lens system: Crowbar™ Lens Gate™ provides rapid lens exchange
- Frameless bottom provides increased field of view
- 2.2mm high-impact interchangeable polycarbonate lenses
- Thin temples for optimal helmet & hearing pro compatibility
- Incredibly-light, virtually-indestructible thermoplastic frame
- ESS ToughZone™ anti-scratch lens coating
- Distortion-free ESSOPTICS™ & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Small-to-Medium Fit
Crowbar™ Kits Include:
- Crowbar™ Sunglass Frame,
- Crowbar™ Clear & Smoke Gray Lenses,
- Elastic Retention Strap,
- Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
- Zippered Hard Case
Frame option: silver icons.
Please familiarize with ESS Lens Chart presenting the Visible Light Transmittance for all lens models of the company. It will let you choose lens tints and VLTs dependent upon your most-frequented environments.
Ask a question
Write your opinion