By virtually eliminating lens fogging. The ESS Influx™ goggle allows users to maintain full situational awareness in dynamic environments. As part of the goggle’s patented Adjustable Ventilation System (AVS™), the Influx RotoClip™ silently pivots the position of the lens inside the goggle frame: choose either a dust-free, fully-sealed mode, or a fog-free, open-ventilation mode. With Influx™ users can always see clearly and act fast when seconds count.
In addition to controlling the AVS™, the Rotoclip enables users to switch between lens tints with speed and ease, accelerating environmental adaptability and shortening down time. Combined with a host of other significant advancements, the Influx™ stands ready to cut through the fog of war and help clear a path to victory.
Ballistic protection standards:
The Influx™ Goggle exceeds U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1 – 2015, OSHA & CE EN166
- Patented Adjustable Ventilation System (AVS™) provides unparalleled anti-fog ventilation & full-perimeter dust filtration
- Roto-Clip™ Controls AVS™ & Enables Rapid Lens Exchange
- Low-profile, night-vision-compatible frame with wide field of view
- Anti-microbial OpFoam™ face padding increases comfort & fit
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Quick-release strap rotates for optimal helmet compatibility
- Extra-thick interchangeable 3.0 mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Compatible with the U-Rx & UPLC Rx Insert
- Terrain Tan Influx™ Goggle
- Clear Influx™ Lens
- Smoke Gray Influx™ Lens
- Terrain Tan SpeedSleeve™
- Goggle Soft Storage Case
- Flannel Lens Sleeve
Please familiarize with ESS Lens Chart presenting the Visible Light Transmittance for all lens models of the company. It will let you choose lens tints and VLTs dependent upon your most-frequented environments.
Ask a question
Write your opinion